Allan Robb – Principal, Queensland
Allan Robb is an experienced CFO, Manager, Director, Management Consultant and Certified Practising Accountant with extensive experience across a range of industries including health, aged care, property, finance, and entertainment. He has worked with diverse organisations ranging from one of the world’s largest financial institutions through to Small to Medium Enterprises.
Allan has a depth of experience in finance, management and governance, and is skilled in strategic planning and performance management. Allan is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and has held Directorships in both private and public companies, as well as not for profit organisations.
Allan’s key capabilities include :
- Developing and implementing business growth strategies.
- Budget preparation and forecasting.
- Board and management financial reporting and analysis.
- Development of key performance indicators.
- Technical accounting and commercial skills.
- Treasury, foreign currency and cash flow management.
- Corporate governance and risk management.
- Mergers & acquisitions including due diligence.
- Capital raising.
- Management of audit and statutory compliance programs.
- Negotiating debt funding.
- Capital investment evaluation.
- Reviewing internal controls.
- Tendering, negotiation and management of contracts.
- Research and analysis.