Dr Andrè van Zyl is a highly developed leader in the business sector and is an effective developer of teams of people linked to organisational strategy, with a strong business and work ethic. Andrè has over 25 years commercial sector experience in corporate governance consultancy, private education, security, environmental science and automotive industries. He currently facilitates and presents courses for Australian Company Directors in the fields of strategy and risk.
Andrè has held International Directorships in Human Resources, Finance, Administration and Operations; CFO; Company Secretary, CEO and Executive Senior Education roles in Australia. Andrè is a certified CEO (CCEO); Member of America’s Registry of Outstanding Professionals; Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (FAICD); Member of Queensland Leaders; Fellow of the International Institute of Directors and Managers (FIIDM); Member of the Australian Council for Educational leaders (ACEL) and a Certified member of the Governance Institute of Australia (GIA).
Andrè is strongly focused on quality corporate governance processes which drive growth, increased organisational capability and excellence in large entities, including small to medium business enterprises.
Andre’s key capabilities include:
- Strategy formulation, effective implementation and review.
- Strategic financial planning and forecasting;
- Enterprises risk management.
- Human Resource capacity/frameworks including employer Enterprise Bargaining.
- Organisational reviews.
- Leading technological change.
- Board policy formulation and reviews.
- Board evaluations.
- Statutory and government regulatory compliance.
- Development of workforce plans and organisational capability frameworks.
- Business plans linked to sound financial modelling.
- Company Secretarial practice.
- Leadership, Coaching and Mentoring including program development.
- Legal and contract development.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Commonwealth and State funding initiatives.
- Procurement management.
- Project and Change Management.
- Research and Analysis.