Andrew Bell, Principal – Western Australia
Andrew Bell is a Fellow CPA, a Fellow Chartered Secretary and an ex ASX 300 CFO with over 27 years of financial management experience predominantly within Engineering, Construction, Mining Services, Professional services, Manufacturing, Logistics, Fabrication, Equipment Hire, and Infrastructure driven businesses.
Over his career, Andrew has held senior finance management, executive, CFO and company secretarial roles with some of Australia’s fastest growing private and ASX listed companies.
Andrew is very hands on having held numerous CFO and Financial Controller roles. To maximise his value adding capability, he is able to attend to both the hands-on financial management requirements as well as assisting Directors and management with strategy, risk and corporate governance,.
Andrew possesses very strong continuous improvement and change management skills due to his experiences with fast growing small, medium and large sized companies. Andrew has very strong experience in assisting businesses to grow by exceptional cash-flow management skills, strategic financial management, and by leveraging balance sheets for growth to take advantage of new contracts or value-adding acquisitions. As a previous CFO of multiple ASX listed companies, Andrew also possesses very strong financial management, reporting, compliance, budgeting and governance skills.
Andrew possesses significant value adding experience in the areas of :
- financial reporting and value adding financial management,
- business process improvement and change management,
- corporate governance,
- company secretarial,
- treasury/banking facilities, cash and working capital management
- finance sourcing (debt or equity),
- payroll, taxation and insurance,
- building and retaining high quality finance teams,
- statutory accounting for ASX listed entities,
- business acquisitions and integration including due diligence processes,
- financial planning (short and long term forecasting and budgeting), and
- joint ventures.