Angus is a strategic Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) with a passion for technology and innovation. He has held senior financial roles across a range of industries including banking, insurance, manufacturing, engineering and technology. In recent years Angus has held operational roles delivering solutions to defence and civilian organisations. He has overseen corporate functions including human resources, information technology, legal and service delivery.
Angus has worked across Europe, USA and South East Asia giving him comprehensive knowledge of international markets. He has assisted multi-nationals expand their foot print in Australia and New Zealand. Conversely, he has provided strategic advice to Australian CEO’s and Boards of Directors to facilitate expansion offshore.
Angus brings pragmatic experience to the table, partnering with business to manage change and deliver growth.
Angus’s key capabilities include:
- Capital raising and debt funding. Business valuations, forecasting, debt negotiation and investor relations.
- Grant funding through government, industry bodies and partners.
- Mergers and acquisitions. Management of activities pre and post transaction such as due diligence, commercial contract negotiation and consolidation.
- Governance, Board reporting, risk management and audit.
- Performance management to improve utilisation and profit, focusing on revenue and cash drivers.
- Restructure and turn-around. Working with stakeholders to re-engineer processes, reduce costs and improve profitability.
- Management of ERP implementation lifecycle, from business needs assessment to user acceptance and support.