Aspi brings to the table a diverse and broad spectrum of experience in various geographies from a Fortune 500 company. Over two decades of being part of management team and a business partner, he has a strong commercial orientation and a good understanding of the Business metrics of an organisation. With good communication and interpersonal skills, and a robust understanding of collaborating with Engineering, Technology, Finance, Legal, HR and QHSE, Aspi is able to assist the Directors to form a strategic vision for the organisation.
Aspi’s strength is to come up with innovative ideas and a practical, solutions driven approach to maximise the business potential and improve performance. He has strong analytical ability, is result oriented and deadline driven.
Having held Board Director positions, as well as senior Finance, Supply Chain, Infrastructure Management roles, Aspi is skilled at imbibing good governance, accounting stewardship, financial control and sound business & accounting practice across the organisation. Aspi approaches every situation with grit, passion and persistence along with a high regard for professional ethics.
Aspi has extensive expertise and experience in:
• Strategic Management
• Management of Change to maximise synergies
• Financial Planning – Budgeting, Forecasting & Variance Analysis
• Accounting, Internal Audit and Systems Evaluations in dynamic and highly computerized environments.
• Treasury Operations
• Feasibility & Profitability Studies – Infrastructure and Capital Project Analysis and Management
• Supply Chain Management – Cost optimisation and Contract negotiations.