Possessing over 20 years of Corporate Finance experience, Chad is a seasoned professional experienced across a broad spectrum of industry sectors ranging from Sales Wholesale and Distribution (D2C, Retailer and Distributor methodologies), Import Export, Mining Services, Manufacturing, NFP Sport and Leisure, NFP Hospitality, Financial Services and Foundry & Rolling Stock.
Prior to joining the CFO Centre Chad has held numerous senior roles within NYSE Fortune 500 Australian Subsidiaries, Equity Backed Multinationals, Private Multinationals as well as Australian SME’s and Australian Public Not for Profits, which has moulded a contemporary leader capable of understanding the organisational imperatives – quantitative and qualitative, and actioning them into efficient and effective operational strategy.
Over his career Chad has built and lead high performing teams on all functions within Finance including Strategy, Governance, Reporting, Audit, BI, Assets, FX, and Business Analytics. Chad is described as a “solutions” oriented collaborative leader that challenges the orthodoxies within a controlled and compliant environment, while remaining focused on the overall objective.
Key competencies of
- Performance Management including Profit Margin realisation and cost control,
- Strategy conceptualisation to implementation and operationalization
- Financial Planning – Budgeting, Forecasting, Cashflow
- Control Environments
- ERP Solutions implementations and enhancements
- BI / BA Analysis interpretation and operationalization
- Acquisition onboarding / Financial Services on-boarding
- Process Improvement and Re-Engineering
- Team development and training
- Issues Management