Clinton is a seasoned high performing entrepreneurial CFO, he is a Chartered Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst, Microsoft Certified System Engineer, Microsoft Certified Database Administrator and Toastmaster. Despite of his long-winded titles, Clinton brings humour to the workplace along with his 20 years corporate experience in energy & resources, financial services, mining, and construction industries as well as disruptive technology sector. Over the past 20 years, Clinton has developed all-rounded hands-on financial management skills in multi-cultural business environments. He worked for ASX/HKSE listed companies, central government agencies and private equity firms in Australia, Africa, China, SEA and Pacific Islands.
Clinton can add significant value in the areas below:
• Financial modelling and quantitative analysis, which in turn drives business strategy development
• IPO advisory and M&A transactions
• Business improvement and change management
• ERP solution implementations and BI tools deployment to support Financial Planning and Analysis function
• Cash flow management
• Budgeting, forecasting and BI solutions analysis and implementation
• Build corporate services teams and enjoyable working culture
Most importantly Clinton possesses very strong business acumen and extraordinary learning capabilities. He is motivated by learning new things every day and passionate about sharing knowledge with the team.