Craig is an experienced and focused CPA and CIMA qualified accountant with wide-ranging experience across a variety of industries and sectors, with an exposure to business and ownership structures from multi-national corporates to single director/owner SME’s.
As a Chief Financial Officer Craig has been responsible for the establishment and redesign of finance functions, implementation of fit for purpose controls and measures along with the development of a strong finance presence in organisations to allow for a robust and realistic understanding of business operations, results and performance.
Craig has been involved with the strategic planning and decision making of organisations and has been instrumental in the successful due diligence process from both an acquisition and vendor sale perspective.
Craig’s key strengths lie in developing a strong, pro-active approach to the role the finance department plays in an organisation and the platform and support that provides.
- Strong modelling, budgetary and forecasting skills
- Profit and cashflow improvements
- Strong team ethic with management of finance functions across global locations, valuing positive contributions from all team members
- Management of non-finance departments including HR, IT, Logistics and Customer Service
- International experience across wide ranging industries and ownership structures
- Exposure to, and management of, cultural change and business integrations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Key advisor and business partner to boards, CEO’s/owners and executive teams
- Ability to see the commercial and non-financial implications of strategic and operational decisions
- Relationship building with key external stakeholders