Craig Simpson, Principal – Victoria
Craig Simpson is an accomplished CFO with industry experience and exposure in retail, food, industrial, FMCG, commercial, manufacturing, franchising, board governance and secretariat services.
Craig has had senior experience at AMOG Holdings, Yale Prima (Prima Australasia), Imagine UN Ltd (ASX: IUL), Vitality Brands, Fresh Chain, King Island Milk and 7 Eleven Stores.
A Chief Financial Officer, Company Secretary, Director, Advisor and Mentor, Craig has a successful history in small business settings through to ASX listed organisations. Craig has had significant experience in IPO’s, private equity capital raisings and company secretarial practice in ASX listed companies. Craig has also been involved in a number of due diligence processes for the acquisition and integration of established businesses in the services and FMCG sectors.
Craig’s strength is bringing a proactive approach to business strategy and processes, change management and re-engineering, as well as corporate governance and management guidance.
Skills, Expertise and Attributes:
- Experience in using interpreting the numbers to add value and drive the business.
- Evaluation and analysis of strategic, commercial and financial issues and opportunities.
- Experienced in foreign currency management and the management of overseas operations (including the US, UK and South America).
- Extensive financial modelling, cash flow management and forecasting skills.
- Strategic partner/advisor to CEO’s, Boards and Executive Teams.
- Strategic Advisor on all compliance, tax and governance issues.
- Highly experienced and qualified Company Secretary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical accounting and commercial skills.
- Well-developed people management, motivation and development skills.
- Skilled in change management and business process re-engineering.
- The ability to change quickly as required by a business experiencing rapid change / growth.
CPA Australia – status: Fellow CPA (FCPA).
Governance Institute of Australia – status: Fellow GIA (FGIA).
Australian Institute of Company Directors – status: Member (MAICD)