Deborah Power is a strategically and commercially focused Chartered Accountant. She has 25 years financial experience in providing financial solutions to both multi-nationals and SME’s, initially with KPMG then as a CFO of multi-nationals and more recently a part time CFO to SME’s.
Deborah has extensive experience in the Professional Services, Retail, Franchising, and Education sectors. In her career to-date, Deborah has acquired invaluable knowledge and experience of the problems and opportunities facing large and small businesses across all operational and financial areas. She has worked closely with Boards, CEO’s and senior management to develop strategic plans, corporate governance and strategic and business transformations.
Possessing strong people and communication skills Deborah is able to effectively collaborate with all levels of staff & external stakeholders to achieve innovative and workable solutions for clients.
Key capabilities include:-
- Developing and implementing business growth strategies
- Working capital management and cash flow improvement
- Corporate Governance
- Funding acquisition
- Risk management and change processes
- Acquisition due diligence and integration of new business entities
- Systems implementation
- Profit improvement and cost management
- Budget preparation and Forecasting with Board and Management Financial Analysis
- Developing leadership and mentoring staff and team structuring
- Strategic and operational planning with financial risk and cost benefit analysis.
- Development and implementation of policies & procedures.
- Building strong business relationships across all stakeholders