Grace is an experienced and commercially astute CA and MBA qualified senior finance executive with a strong corporate focus in healthcare and manufacturing industries. She brings a wealth of experience in financial management, accounting and financial control and establishment of financial strategy for the profitable long-term growth of the business.
With a predominant background in the healthcare industry for over 15 years, Grace has a clear understanding of key business levers, demonstrates sound decision making with strategic planning, government regulations and compliance of industry code of conduct/practice, merger and acquisition, system implementation and integration.
Having held senior positions in a multinational company for over 9 years, Grace has worked closely with General Managers and senior management team for business performance and investment decisions. An effective leader and people manager, she is an active communicator, influencer and negotiator demonstrating a proven capacity to relate well across all levels of business while building strong strategic relationships which encourage collaboration and support in all divisions of business.
Grace’s key capabilities:
- Providing strategic and financial guidance to ensure effective planning to meet the company’s financial commitments.
- Identifying process initiatives and system implementation that deliver a positive change in the ongoing financial performance of the organization based on extensive leadership.
- Developing all necessary policies and procedures to ensure the sound financial management and control of the company’s business.
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills, identifying critical issues, and using sound judgment to determine appropriate solutions to achieve strategic business organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing an internal audit program to ensure that the company complies with financial procedures and regulations.
- Demonstrating an energetic and enthusiastic approach with a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to enhance professionalism and talent management.