Julian Crawford is a strategically and commercially focused Australian and UK qualified Chartered Accountant (FCA). He has 25 years of top-level professional experience, initially with PriceWaterhouseCoopers and more recently EY and as a CFO/Finance Director and start-up entrepreneur.
Julian has extensive experience in the Professional Services, Government, Financial Services, FMCG and Education sectors. In addition to financial management, several roles have included management responsibilities for strategy, risk management, HR and sustainability.
In his career to-date, Julian has acquired invaluable knowledge and experience of the problems and opportunities facing large and small businesses in sales, operational and financial areas. His excellent people and communication skills ensure he works very effectively with senior executives, staff, boards and external stakeholders.
Key capabilities include:-
- Developing and implementing business growth strategies
- Improving business intelligence
- Working capital management and cash flow improvement
- Risk management and change processes
- Acquisition due diligence and integration of new business entities
- Systems implementation
- Developing leadership and mentoring staff and team structuring
- Strategic and operational planning with financial risk and cost benefit analysis.
- Development and implementation of policies & procedures.