Kelvin is a Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA), with a Bachelor of Business Degree from Curtin University, and a Masters of Business Administration from the Curtin Graduate School of Business. He is also a certificated member of the Governance Institute of Australia.
Kelvin has nearly 40 years business experience, including 30 years post graduate experience in senior financial management positions with large corporates in Australia, covering industries including mining and mining services, logistics, ship building and health care, among others.
Kelvin has also been a company secretary and executive director of an LSE:AIM & ASX dual-listed company.
He has particular interests and capabilities in :
- Management and Board reporting,
- Financial modelling, forecasting and analysis, including budgeting,
- Cash flow forecasting,
- Fund raising and loan facility management,
- Governance and risk management,
- Commercial and contract management and procurement, and
- Team building and mentoring.