Michael brings over 13 years of experience in leadership roles including Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Operating Officer (COO), and Senior Vice President of business operations and finance. He has experience across a broad spectrum of business sectors, including investment management, private equity, family offices, institutional real estate construction, management, financing and operations, and not-for-profit.
Michael’s passion for sustainable and aligned business operations and finance will support each client’s pursuit of their mission and achievement of goals. He has been a key member of teams through business acquisitions, dispositions, and change management initiatives.
Born and raised in Naracoorte, South Australia. Michael has returned to South Australia after 18 years in business in the USA. He is currently based in Normanville and Naracoorte with his wife and three children.
Michaels areas of expertise include:
- Development and implementation of organisational growth strategies
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Profit improvement
- Investment evaluation
- Evaluation of Process & Systems Re-Engineering
- Business Intelligence
- Systems implementation
- Change management
- Acquisitions, mergers and dispositions
- Organisational structure and team member assessments and re-designs
- Debt and capital raising