Paige Exley, Principal – Western Australia
Paige Exley is a Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary with over 15 years of diversified experience across industries including resources, mining services, biotechnology, professional services, not-for-profit, food, wine and liquor retail.
Being a Chartered Company Secretary and fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia, as well as having held the position of Treasurer on several not-for-profit Boards, Paige has an excellent understanding of the financial and non-financial information required by Boards, CEO’s and Executives in making informed strategic decisions.
Paige has worked closely with Boards, CEO’s and Executives of ASX listed and unlisted companies to develop strategic, corporate governance, risk management and operational plans to improve business performance, achieve business goals and organisation-wide growth.
Paige’s strengths are obtaining an in-depth understanding of a business and a proactive approach to business strategy to implement change management and continuous improvement.
Paige’s key capabilities:
- Board and Management financial analysis and reporting.
- Budget preparation, forecasting and cost analysis skills.
- Preparation of financial statements and audit preparation.
- Strong technical accounting and commercial skills.
- Treasury, foreign currency and cash flow management.
- Corporate governance and risk management strategies
- Development and implementation of company-wide policies and procedures.
- Due diligence and merger & acquisition experience.
- Capital raising activity co-ordination.
- Experienced and qualified Company Secretary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills