Peda is a proven Executive, CFO and Consultant with twenty five years’ extensive experience across multiple industries and organisations (Manufacturing, Distribution, and Retail & Construction) within Finance and Operations.
Having held senior positions in a number of organisations, Peda understands the challenges and opportunities that arise and is able to analyse risks, develop strategies and implement solutions that will provide the client the best outcome.
Peda has completed a Master of Business Administration, Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management and is a member of the Australian Society of CPAs and Institute of Public Accountants. With twenty five years’ experience as a Chief Financial Officer, Peda has developed a comprehensive understanding of global accounting theories, principles, methods and practices and has the ability to manage staff within a global team.
Peda has an in depth knowledge in all areas of management, accounting, tax, financial analysis, purchasing, inventory management, IT, HR and business which allows him to provide clients with insight and commercially tailored solutions. He has a track record of developing strong relationships and provides exceptionally high quality service with unwavering commitment to support and the development of talent within the organisation.
Areas of Expertise:
- Business turn-around
- Development and implementation of organisational growth strategies
- Building high performance teams, mentoring and structuring
- Making Substantive contributions to the strategic direction of the organisation
- Restoring profitability and turning around financial performance for the organisation to capitalise on opportunities
- Re-structuring businesses, Change Agent, Transformation and Re-Engineering business processes to optimise efficiency and returns on investment.
- Financing & Treasury
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- System Implementations