As a senior finance professional, Peter has extensive experience in Australia and Europe, working with companies with operations in the USA and Asia (HK, Vietnam and India). Peter has worked with corporate businesses in travel, telco, media, retail & sports and entertainment sectors, as well as ‘start up’ technology businesses.
He has great expertise in how to best adopt ‘entrepreneurial’ ethos into corporates as they transform into simplified, low-cost, customer driven organisations that are able to respond to market conditions more rapidly.
Peter has led global F&A teams, and has managed all aspects of the finance function including:
- building high performing and engaged teams;
- steering company finances through periods of business growth that drove substantial increases in revenue and profit
- setting up overseas entities to facilitate expansion
- introducing new revenue streams
- developing complex financial models that identified profit drivers
- preparing businesses for potential competitor takeover bids and business sale
- playing a pivotal role in significant business transformations.
His areas of expertise also include:
- Development and implementation of Corporate Re-structures
- Leading and mentoring high performance teams
- Advanced budgeting and forecasting skills
- Cost Reduction / Profit improvement
- Due Diligence & Investment evaluation
- Evaluation of Process & Systems Re-Engineering
- Developing and Implementing Business Intelligence Reporting Tools
- Systems implementation
- Change management
- Acquisitions and Mergers