Robert is a member of CPA Australia and the Governance Institute of Australia. With over 20 years industry experience in corporate finance roles, Robert has experience with dynamic listed and private entities across multiple industry sectors including resources, biotech, agribusiness and telecommunications. He has experience in markets and operations in Australia, North America, Africa and the United Kingdom.
Robert takes a hands on approach, working closely with all areas of the business to assist in leading them in their development and growth. He has extensive experience in financing, strategic planning and analysis critical to the success of a business, and crucial management skills to maximise the efficiency and utilisation of staff and other business resources.
Core technical skills and capabilities include
- Business transformation, leadership and change management
- Strategy development, implementation and monitoring
- Financing and treasury management
- Financial and Board Reporting; budgeting, forecasting, financial modelling and analysis
- Valuations, business case development, acquisitions due diligence and integrations
- Corporate governance, risk and internal control management
- Commercial, contract and procurement management
- Business systems and ICT management
- Tax planning