Robert is an experienced CFO and business mentor with a passion for identifying and delivering effective projects and strategies that stimulate and achieve sustainable economic growth. Before joining the CFO Centre, Robert was the CFO for a number of large and medium sized companies where his key focus was on cash flow management, profitability, net worth and the development of key strategic relationships.
Track record highlights-
- At Board and senior management level, provided strategic input and leadership into building business value, turnover and profitability for SME’s, medium sized and large companies.
- Doubled as COO/CFO of a large manufacturing company with operations in Australia and China with a focus on cost effective production and improved operational and distribution efficiencies.
- Involved in the development of a startup manufacturing business involved with the F1 racing industry. Provided strategic input into successfully expanding the operations into the UK and Europe.
- Managed the negotiation and financing of a successful MBO.
- Negotiated the refinancing of a number of financially distressed companies.
- Managed the business turnaround of a number of companies operating in the retail and manufacturing sectors
- Project managed the selection and implementation of a sophisticated ERP system, on time and within budget