Tony Russo is commercially savvy with years of big business experience as General Manager, CFO, Board Member, CPA qualified and member of AICD.
Strong experience supporting diversified organisations achieve business goals and success, with a holistic, continuous improvement approach to improving profitability, efficiency and cash flow. The value comes from helping businesses understand the key drivers in the business, using KPI’s and reporting systems that link operational performance to financial outcomes that aid decision making.
A diversified range of experience gained from fast pace, competitive, lean manufacturing and service industries; (automotive, agriculture, FMCG, building and construction); logistics, distribution, and the NFP sector.
Tony has worked closely with CEO’s, Boards and senior management improving business performance, developing business plans, forecasting, assisting with risk management and Governance. Highly successful in problem solving, building successful business relationships, and as a trusted advisor.
- Preparation of Budgets, business planning, forecasting
- Financial, management reporting, scorecards
- Business efficiency, utilization and KPI’s,
- Working capital management, supply chain
- Cash flow management, Expenditure control
- Governance, risk management
- Strategic and Business analysis
- Project & Change management
- Funding and banking relationships