Tracey Ford, Principal – Western Australia
Tracey is an experienced and commercially astute CPA qualified accountant with a strong corporate focus, predominately within the not for profit environment, with a very well developed sustainable growth management capability and has been in management positions for over 20 years.
Having held senior positions in a number of not for profit Tracey understands the challenges and gaps that occur concerning governance, strategy and risk and recognizes that, with the rapidly changing environment, innovation is critical to quickly respond to these changes. Tracey is skilled in identifying innovative opportunities to significantly improve performance and financial sustainability.
Having successfully graduated the AICD (Australian Institute of Company Directors) course, and held the Treasurer position on the board of a not for profit health sector provider, Tracey has an excellent understanding of both the financial and non-financial information requirements to assist the board, CEO and executives in making informed strategic decisions.
Tracey has worked closely with Boards, CEO’s and senior management to develop strategic plans, corporate governance and strategic and business transformations including significant improvements to organizational restructuring and reporting. Tracey is proficient at critically analysing problems, identifying risks and benefits, building productive relationships, both internally and externally, and working collaboratively to achieve innovative and workable solutions, ensuring the best possible outcomes including maximising the social impact.
Tracey’s key capabilities:
- Corporate Governance with legal and ethical compliance.
- Strategic and operational planning with financial risk and cost benefit analysis.
- Sustainable significant and rapid growth management.
- Budget preparation and forecasting, Board and management financial analysis and corporate services reporting.
- Audit preparation including financial statements, project/program funding reporting and acquittal.
- Development and implementation of policies & procedures.
- Management of property leases/purchases, IT requirements and HR compliance.
Supervision and development of highly effective cross functional finance and corporate services teams, staff management, appraisal and training