Wallace Li is CPA and ex ASX CFO with over 10 years of financial management experience predominantly within Engineering, Construction, Mining Services, Fabrication, and Infrastructure driven businesses.
Starting his career in Brisbane Queensland with a UK listed multi-billion business (providing industrial services to mining, oil & gas and nuclear power industry globally) where he secured 3 promotions within the first 8 months. Over his career, Wallace has held senior finance management, executive, CFO and company secretarial roles with some of Australia’s fastest growing private and ASX listed companies. He is able to attend to both the hands-on financial management requirements as well as assisting Directors and management with strategy, risk and corporate governance
Wallace possesses very strong system implementation, continuous improvement and change management skills due to his experiences with fast growing small, medium and large sized companies. Wallace has extraordinarily strong experience in assisting businesses to grow by exceptional cash-flow management skills, grow debt capital market positions.
Wallace’s core skills in the areas of
- building and retaining high quality finance teams,
- business process improvement and change management,
- operation reporting and board reporting
- statutory accounting for ASX listed entities
- systems implementation/improvement and change management
- business acquisitions and integration including due diligence processes
- business strategies, implementation and execution of key business objectives
- cash flow management and improve debt capital market positions
- financial modelling